page last edited on 23 January 2015
The Design changes cover typical tasks for design integrator.
If you have not read anything from previous sections, then you should start with these basic guides:
- Creating typical design mod;
- Understanding viewer classes in X-Cart;
- Basic guide to theme creation.
- Skin module definition.
After that, you will get better understanding of approaching more specific tasks:
- Registering your JS/CSS files and adding them for Mobile skin;
- Creating menus in customer and admin areas;
- Creating second level navigation in admin area;
- Changing column layout of storefront;
- Applying cache to your widgets so that it would work faster;
- Working with footer;
- Implementing horizontal tabs in customer area;
- Changing order invoices.
Help make this document better
This guide, as well as the rest of our docs, are open-source and available on GitHub.